|Registration Fee (non-refundable)||£50|
|Confirmation of Entry Deposit (to be refunded against extras on the final account)||£1,000|
School fees, per term
|Prep days fee 5s (Years 3 and 4)||£4,950|
|Prep days fee 3s, 4s (Years 5 and 6)||£6,100|
|Prep day fee 1s, 2s (Years 7 and 8)||£6,700|
|Full boarding fee||£9,150|
|Extra Nights Boarding||£44|
|Escorted Train Service (to/from London) per journey||£11|
|Pupil's Personal Accident Insurance scheme||inclusive|
|Stationeryand Books (curricular)||inclusive|
|Clubs (except for materials as appropirate||inclusive|
|Trips (except in special cases where you will be notifed in advance)||inclusive|
Parents should note that althought most clubs and activities are offered without charge, certain activities will incur an extra cost and those are detailed on the School's Activity Sheet which parents recieve at the start of each term.
- All fees are payable in advance on or before the first day of the term for which they are due
- Where payment of the account is received after the due date without prior agreement, the School will levy a late payment charge (calculated at 2% per month) on the amount outstanding
- A full term's notice in writing is required before the removal of a child: in default of this a term's fees will be charged
- Every effort wil be made to give a term's notice of fee increases, but the Trustees reserve the right to increase fees without such notice
- During Year 7 all children will go to the Chateau de Sauveterre in France. The full boarding fee is charged for this together with airfares and a travel/medical charge.
- Individual music lessons will be charged as an extra in arreas on the School bill in the normal way.
- Details of siblings allowances are available on application to the Trust Bursar
- All cheques should be made payable to COTHILL TRUST.