|Registration Fee (non-refundable)||£50|
|Confirmation of Entry Deposit (to be refunded against extras on the final account)||£1,000|
School fees, per term
|Pre-Prep 6s (Reception & Years 1 & 2)||£2,670|
|Prep days fee 5s (Years 3 and 4)||£4,680|
|Prep days fee 3s, 4s (Years 5 and 6)||£5,800|
|Prep day fee 1s, 2s (Years 7 and 8)||£6,350|
|Full boarding fee||£8,690|
|Pupil's Personal Accident Insurance scheme||inclusive|
|Stationeryand Books (curricular)||inclusive|
|Clubs (except for materials as appropirate||inclusive|
|Trips (except in special cases where you will be notifed in advance)||inclusive|
|Extra curricular activities - details and charges notifed separately|
- All fees are payable in advance on or before the first day of the term for which they are due
- Where payment of the account is received after the due date without prior agreement, the School will levy a late payment charge (calculated at 2% per month) on the amount outstanding
- A full term's notice in writing is required before the removal of a child: in default of this a term's fees will be charged
- Every effort wil be made to give a term's notice of fee increases, but the Trustees reserve the right to increase fees without such notice
- During Year 7 all children will go to the Chateau de Sauveterre in France. The full boarding fee is charged for this together with airfares and a travel/medical charge.
- Individual music lessons will be charged as an extra in arreas on the School bill in the normal way.
- Details of siblings allowances are available on application to the Trust Bursar
- All cheques should be made payable to COTHILL EDUCATIONAL TRUST.